Tuesday, April 20, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Well you all know how much I enjoy St. Paddy's Day, but with being soooo pregnant had a bit of a challenge getting into this green holiday like years past. We did all get dressed up in our green and of course accessorized, but really struggled with the motivation to do all that I had planned. We did have our scavenger hunt which turns out the boys love! Spencer kept asking me if we were going to do one this year, and I made them do a little dance, which I'll post later...Carter wasn't quite as cooperative this year, and we did our corned beef n hash, with cabbage and Irish soda bread w/green Koolaid. And that's about it. I was tuckered out at the end of the day. The funniest part was after I made the boys do their dance this year, Spencer asked me from the bottom of his soul if he wouldn't have to do it next year......well, unfortunately for him--that day may never come.







1 comment:

RP said...

You always do such fun things for St. Patrick's Day. You're my hero.