Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Winter Fun








We didn't get much snow here, which I'm not complaining, but with what we did get, we made a little snowman, snow, leaves, dirt, and all. Spencer had a good time, and Carter again just loved being outside. He likes to roam, he's a roamer. Anyway, we were proud of the snowman, it toppled over while Spencer was in school, because it warmed up, but we fixed him again, and this time it lasted for 2 days. Every hour or so Spencer would inform me that he's still up mom! He's always keeping me up to date on things.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

your boys are so cute in their camo snow pants! i love them. the snowman looks good even with all the leaves and twigs. i can't get over how big carter is getting, he looks like a little boy not a baby anymore. guess it is time to add to your family tree huh :)

Piano Mom said...

I love your winter pictures! Every time I see pictures of your boys, I feel like I hardly know them...I miss you guys tons. I am really going to have to work on Bryan to let me come up for a visit! Tell Spencer that his snowman is awesome! Love you!

Mandy said...

Very cute pictures! I wish I could mail you some of our snow so I wouldnt have any! Sick of it! I am happy that they got to play in what snow you got, such great kid memories!

TC Jolley said...

What's winter??? What's snow??? HAHA!!! Love ya!

Jacy said...

Love the little snowman!! That is too cute!